Here are some pictures of Amber on Super Bowl Sunday...we're getting very excited about the baby coming. We've got a fun middle name picked out and we think it'll be kind of eventful. I'll scan pictures of the real ultrasound and get those
Welcome to our blog! We have been married 4 years in September. We love being parents to our little Tyce. He brings a special spirit to our home and is our new little obesession. We are so blessed and are so greatful for everything we have!
1. Well for starters we are Pregnant! We are so excited to parents and start a family. It couldnt have been at a better time for how soon it happened. I am due June 6. So we've got a good 6 months ahead of us. We were hoping we would have a chance to have twins but I dont think thats going to happen since we just heard the heart beat last week and we only heard one. Darn it! But either way we would be happy with a boy or girl. But we will keep you updated on the progress :)
2. I am just like Jolynn. CHEAP when it comes to eating out sometimes. Dollar menu all the way! I thought it was best invention they could come up with for fast food. It just doesnt make you feel as guilty eating out. Glenn and I when we were first married NEVER ate out. Ok maybe once in a great while. Ha, we were too poor! But I still keep it real and eat off the dollar menu. Glenn, ya he doesnt care, he just wants food!
3. I am a Germ-a-fobe. I hate when people touch food with out washing their hands. If you are going to eat lunch meat touch ONLY what you are going to take. Or any meat. Pickles, Dont put your hands in the pickle jar. It makes the juices cloudy. Sick, you are practicly eating whatever was on their hands several days later somebodys nasty hands have been soaked in it. The worst, restaurants. Have you ever been to a buffet and watched all the scummy hands that touch the spoons and tongs that you scoop your food up with. Sick! All those scumming hands are touching it and WHO knows where their hands have been. Then, ofcoarse we touch it, we put our food on our plate, then sit down and eat with our hands. SICK! I carry a napkin in my hand so I dont have to touch anything or simply wash my hands after getting my food. I think I wierd myself out a little too much! But I wont be the one getting sick! Glenn thinks Im crazy.
4. Glenn can could never get enough sports and tv. Mostly watching sports on tv. Or just simply watching tv. Bless his heart, the kid can watch tv all day if he let himself. I cant stand sitting in front of the tv longer then a half hour if that. Unless Im actually watching something worth my time. He like a little boy with his Tv and the tv is his best friend. Thank goodness I keep him busy most of the time so I dont loss my husband to his 2nd best friend 24/7 :)
5. Glenn is fanatic about snowboarding, longboarding, dirt bikes, guns and old vehicles. We have a 62 chevy that he got for free on craigslist. Oh and it runs! Ofcoarse he had to drive 12 hours to cali. to pick it up but he was like a happy little boy on christmas morning when he got it. His dad is into restoring and painting old vehicles and so Glenn has picked up the hobbie from his dad. He just got new rims and tires for it and cant wait to dump more mulla into it!
6. Ok, one last one. Glenn is going to kill me for telling this one. Ha, he loves his tummy rubbed. Yes, just like a little boy. When he doesnt feel good or cant sleep he likes his tummy rubbed. Ha, I just love it. I feel like Im taking care of my sweet little baby boy when he asks me to rub his stomach. Keep that a secret. :)