November 8, 2007

Glenn and Darren have been working on a house in Heber City the last month. They are finally finished!! Felicia and I havent seen our husbands much since they have been leaving right after they get off work or school and working up there till midnight or later. So Felicia and I made them dinner and had great plans to do a movie afterwards outside up in Heber. So we decided we would surprise them with a fun date. We made them dinner and took it up and it was great! But we were nuts doing a movie afterwards. We didnt get started till late and it was so COLD!!! Im pretty sure it was 20 degrees out side and blew up air mattress and tried watching a transformers on a laptop!! Ya, thank goodness the laptop eventually died! ha so we packed up only 45 mins after starting and decided we were going to hit up our warm living rooms with a bigger tv and comfortable couch instead. It was still alot of fun! And hey, Its all about the memories:)

10 comments:

Brette said...

Hey Amber, nice to see your blog is up and running now. When I first glanced at Felisha's husband he looked alot like Ross off of Friends. But now that I look at him more, I only see a little resemblence between the two. Anyway, sounds like you and your husband are staying busy!! Take Care

Wood Family said...

Oh I think that you have the hang of you blog.. Is everything going good:)

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

looks so fun, we are totally jelous. Utah is fun... we love you 4 and wish we could hang out with out more

Becky said...

Amber- Holy crap I have not seen or talked to you in a really long time! you and the hubby are so freaking cute, I love it! anyways I hope that your doing good and email sometime(if you want). beckyfisher69@hotmail.com(becky reynolds by the way:))

Teresa :) said...

Hey Amber I am so glad you found us! I love that about the blogging community. Well we are doing great and it looks like you are too! You will have to tell Felicia Hi for me I loved that girl! Well keep in touch and I am going to add you to my contacts if thats ok! see ya :)

Wood Family said...

hey are you still coming for thanksgiving? Let me know!!!

Wood Family said...

Ya Im up for early morning shopping devin will be working so I will have to take me little man, I need to go to walmart they have the cricut for 120 with to cutters, thats like a over a hundred bucks in savings$$$$ SO drive safe and call me, are you spilling the beans this weekend????

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

SPILLING THE BEANS??? WHAT IS J TALKING ABOUT... MY HEART IS BEATING REALLY FAST

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan & Lindy said...

Amber!!! I cant believe you are preg. That is so exiting!!! I havent talked to you in forever. My blog is set to private so email me your email address so I can invite you to see my blog!
loganlindy@gmail.com