January 30, 2008

The ultrasound is in...


Well, as you can see, we're having a baby...I was convinced it was a puppy but doctor's are holding out until furthur development of the fetus...either way, I think it's a boy. So, not sure of any names yet, maybe...uh, I dunno, "dumbo"? If you have suggestions I think the baby is open to as many options as possible. For the record, this is the picture of our baby...it was hard to get a copy from the doctor's, I dunno, somethin about doing a lot of drugs and amber's crazy lifestyle put some doubts in the doctor's minds about our abilities to raise a normal child...but what is normal these days anyway?

7 comments:

Erika said...

You guys are killin' me...do you really have the results? You better call me! This is funny...I knew you'd pull some kind of joke!

Wood Family said...

Ha ha , Yes Amber I know this is a joke! I laughed, Cant believe some one thought it was real. Weird:)

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Amber you crack me up! I do hope your having a girl. Than we can get you to some matching outfits!!

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

What? Everyone one wants to have a baby elephant...I happen to like peanuts too.

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

you are seriously so funny, I peed my pants a little reading this

the speers said...

hey...i'm one of erika's friends--i totally laughed my butt off when i saw this! erika sent me the link...this is awesome! is it a real elephant? so cool! and...you are the cuttest prego lady ever!! when are you due? k, i'm totally adding you guys to my blog, too! :D

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Hey Tyson & I are friends with Glenn. That is the funniest thing ever!! You should add us.