September 23, 2008

Time Flies!

Where does the time go? I swear it should be August still and here we are at the end of September. Lots of fun things have happend for us in the last month. We went camping again over labor day week and had a blast with the lovelace family. I went home for 10 days because Grandma Busby passed away on labor day. She was such an amazing woman and will always be a great example to me. I love her and will miss her. Then I got to spend sometime in Taylor with the family. Was able to go to my niece, camrys baptism and my nephew, Jamons 1st b-day party. It was all so fun and so nice to be home again with the rest of the family. And ofcoarse got together again with Jolynn and Sheridan. It was fun having Kiara (Caldwell) Vowell there as well to catch up with on good times. She is so cute pregnant and I am so excited for her to have her little Swedyn in November!
Camping up Fairview Canyon-Labor Day Weekend
Happy Tyce
Four wheeler ride

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Your baby has beautiful Blue eyes!!! I love them! All these babies is making me baby hungry!!!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

oh ambee, you are sweet, it was fun hanging out with you guys, thanks for the invite, and i cant wait for little swedyn to come also...9 more weeks, yay.. little tycers is so cute, i cant believe how big he is getting already...take alot of pictures of him..Love kiara