January 6, 2009

Thanksgiving In California

I know this is so pathetic... Its January and I am updating about Thanksgiving. We had so much fun going down to Apple Valley and Visiting Glenns family for the break. Thanks to Aunt Shelley she really made it feel like home staying at her house. A week full of Food, games, the beach and catching up with family and close friends. I got to meet up with Cayla again. Its always fun to hang out with crazy Cayla and I just still love her the same as the good ol days.. I cant wait to go back to the beach when its warmer and we are looking forward to seeing the lovelace family again soon, hopefully in the next couple of months. Love you all and thanks for such a fun Thanksgiving week!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I loved the drawings...I assume they were Renae's?! :)

Kristin said...

Hi Amber~

I don't know if you will remember me. Kristin Hill from Junior high!! It sounds like you are doing great your little man is so cute! I haven't talked to anyone is so long that I went to school with:) If a picture might help you remember I have a blog as well www.jakeandkristinsolomon.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!