May 9, 2008

IVe BeEn TaGgEd By jEni

5 ThInGs oN My LiSt tO dO tOdAy!

Pack for St. George- We are leaving today for one last Rondayvoo together before this baby comes!!
Take Primary lesson manuel to substitute
Wax eyebrows
Get grocery list to Glenn
Take Glenns Mom her Mothers Day Gift

5 SnAcKS i lOvE!
Frut bowl-mmm
Chips and Salsa- Homemade tops it off
Organic Vanilla Yogurt w/ mixed berries and Granola

All natural Strawberry Bryers Ice Cream- Its better for you then Yoplait yogurt! Read the label. Its crazy!!
Crackers and Cheese

5 tHiNgS I wOuLd Do If I sUdDeNlY bEcAmE A BiLlIoNaIrE!
Buy Land in Arizon Close to my Family or in Utah Close to Glenns
Take a trip to an exotic beach- Anywhere!
Buy A house boat and the trimmings at Lake Powell

Buy Glenn his dream Harley Davidson Motorcycle
Donate to the church

5 PlAcEs i'vE lIvEd!
Taylor, Az
Provo, Ut

Orem, Ut
Springville, Ut

Kent, Wa

5 JoBs i'Ve Had!
Waitress
Road Construction Flagger
Slave in a Bakery(early mornings, Yuck)
Hairstylist

Order Processor for an online jeweler

5 ThInGs pEoPlE DoN't KnOw AbOuT mE
Im from Arizona and never been to the Grand Canyon!
Ive had to sleep in the other room because Im such a light sleeper from being pregnant and I cant sleep with glenns snooring, it keeps me up all night. Ha poor hubby, we are almost there!
Glenn Doesnt have a little dangly thing in the back of his throat(I just found that out, Wierd!)
Im super claustrophobic. I cant handle small, tight, trapping places.

I am quite the germ-a-fob. Im mentally messed up! Its pretty bad, but thankfully Im not quite as bad as Felicia.

5 PeOpLe I TaG
Jolynn
Jennifer Webb
Sheridan Tenny
Natalie Hammond
Maigan Stradling

4 comments:

Erika said...

How fun...I hope you have fun in St George. Oh, what did you get Mom? I have her gift but I need ideas for Jarom's mom. And Glenn doesn't have a uvula? That's way weird...I didn't know that!

I love you guys! I wish we were going to St George with you.

Erika said...

As I was looking at your blog, Jimmy got a big smile on his face, pointed to your picture and said, "Hammer!" (aka, Amber!)

Wood Family said...

Oh amber, I Just want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you and glenn had a nice weekend get away(did you guys sleep in the same bed?) anyways your the best and I hope that you had a great day! we missed you at Ezra's party! Next year we will all be there with the kiddos running wild!

Wood Family said...

Hey are you coming up here for graduation? Kalcia said she thought you were and Hannah said that you weren't cause you are to pregnant! Anyways call me when you get a chance!!!