May 30, 2008

Befores and Afters of Our Backyard Fence- Nice Job Glenn

Befores

I have to brag about my hubby for just a second. He is such a talented person in so many different ways. I am so grateful that he can do whatever on our house whenever I need something done. If he doesnt know how to do it he will find out or figure it out himself. He has learned so much over the years with his different experiences with different jobs. I use to go crazy because he would switch jobs all the time. Once he learned the skill he would get bored and move onto something new that he wanted to learn how to do. This to me was craziness. Im all about stability and ofcoarse have been at the same old job for the last 3 1/2 years becuase thats just how I am.Then there is Glenn, who knows everything because he has done everything under the sun. After all this time I have become very grateful for his scatterness (if you want to call it) because it has made him such a handy man even in our on personal lives. There are so many things that he does that make me so grateful I have him as a husband. He definetly is well rounded and I love it! Thanks for all you do for us! - Here are some pics of out backyard fence that hes been working on.

Afters

3 comments:

Erika said...

I wish this handyman was our next-door neighbor!

Kat and Steve said...

Way to be, Glenn. You are welcome at our house any time. We always have a nice long to-do list. Congrats on graduating. Now we just wait for the little dude to show up, right?

dub said...

glenn - i've always admired you for your many skills. congrats on graduating!