June 3, 2008




I have some of the greatest co-workers. Last week they surprised me with loads of gifts. Everyone at work pitched in and got me the baby essentials. After my baby shower they snatched my list of things people gave me at my baby shower with out me knowing and figured out what I needed. On top of it all they made me an awesome ragtime quilt. Who does this for their co-workers? Like I said I work with amazing people. Thanks everyone for the time you put into the quilt and your contributions for all the awesome little gifts. Oh to top it off, they gave me a chex party as well. I'm pretty obsessed with corn chex cereal so they made 4 different treats with chex cereal and we had breakfast with my favorite, corn chex and bananas. Thanks guys for making this whole experience so much fun. I will miss you and it will be weird not seeing you 40 plus hours a week! :)

12 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

They got the list from your first shower? That's the smartest thing I've heard of all day! You're probably set now with everything except a baby. What awesome co-workers. Anything for you, Amber!

Teresa :) said...

How nice! Are you getting so excited? I keep checking in on ya to see if there is a baby yet. Your looking sooo cute!

Caldwells said...

wow amber! I are probably having your baby now. That is so exciting! You looks so cute. Best of luck!

Little Megs said...

Amburgler! I remembered you have a blog so I thought I'd check to see if you have a little baby yet. I'm so sad I missed out on the fun at eWB! :( I hope you're doing well, I miss you a lot!!

themisswhit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
themisswhit said...

chello Ambi! Is that little dude here yet?! Seriously I'm tired of waiting!! I want to come visit him so he can meet his auntie whitters!

DeWitts said...

Great co-workers! You look great! The last couple of weeks seem like forever. I'm so excited for you and boys are so much fun! I love his name! Good luck!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

amber. if there is a baby yet you better post pictures. i check your blog a million times a day to see if there is anything

Natalie said...

Amber, it was so good to hear from you! I cant wait to see pics of the new babes! I will give you a call!

Ange said...

Hey girl! This is Ange Hart! Congrats on your baby, I got your link from Aubree and was hoping to see pictures. Anyways, we are going to come visit this weekend! Lots of loves-
Add us to your blog lists! its joshandange.blogspot.com

Sheridan said...

Amber-
Hurry up and post pictures of your Tyce! I swear I have been checking your blog diligently and still nothing. The cell phone picture I got really isn't doing a lot of justice:)! I have some bad news. I may not be coming up, it is not for sure yet. You know how I am, well, how my mom is, flying by the seat of our pants. We may or may not see you Sunday. Love you. Give your little man a kiss for me.

The Urling Family said...

Amber! We can't wait to see pictures of Tyce! (Way cute name!!) From what I read we are all checking your bog a million times a day waiting to hear how you and Tyce are doing and of course to see pics! I am so excited for you, you are going to be such an awesome mom! Can't wait to hear from you!