June 2, 2008

Update!



OK we have 4 days till this little banbeano is due. We were hoping he was going to come earlier then now but that was just high hopes. I'm not really miserable yet but I am feeling some pains in my lower abdomen. But this is just great news! I went to the Dr. last Friday and they stripped my membranes. I was only dilated at a 1. Sad story:) Nothing new. Most people once they get their membranes stripped and if their bodies are ready, will start laboring with in 48 hours. But there was no love me this time. Glenn and I went to the hospital yesterday to get pre-registered and get a little tour so we had a feel of what the environment will be like. Its a good thing we did because we could not figure out on our own where to go. We are so smart! So after getting directions we found labor and delivery. Fewww! Now we wont be lost in case of an emergency. But we are so excited! I cant wait to be able to finally sleep on my stomach and back. Sleeping on my side is seriously getting really old! And we can hardly wait to meet our little Tyce!

7 comments:

Erika said...

You look so cute, Amber...and I love the name Tyce! I'm excited for that little guy to come. Oh and I don't know if mom has told you but we have some pretty big news. We're moving to the Netherlands the middle of August. There's more info on my blog and we'll let you know more when we see you for Matt's thing. Are you shocked? We are too!

Sheridan said...

Amber my girl!
I am so excited for you. I am planning on coming up soon. Call me and let me know for sure when we should come. I still need to find someone to keep Ezra, but other than that Jo and I just need to make the final plans. Jolynn thinks I should just bring Ez but he loves babies and would first give your little guy way too many kisses and then give him a terrible nickname that Ez will never forget and you will never be able to call your babe by his real name in Ezra's presence or a ridiculous tantrum will follow. Trust me, we know this from experience. Chandler will come along though. Anyway, call me. Love you.

Kat and Steve said...

Hey, what happened to "Conlin?" I LOVED that name. Wink, wink. Tyce is really cute, though. This is exciting. Hopefully the little guy will make his entrance soon. Good luck and happy pushing!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

TYCE!!!! Yay... That little guy just needs to come out.. I am excited to see him!! I cant believe you are sooo close. Post pictures as soon as you feel good enough too.

Wood Family said...

Oh Ambee! you look way to cute as a pregnant lady! I was hoping that you had Tyce yesterday! but he'll come when he is dang good and ready, Im really excited to come and see you I am going to start searching for plan tickets, what the best airport to fly into?

Jamie said...

Amber, Im Josh Adcox's wife...I met you once. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your pregnant belly is adorable. Good Luck with everything that is coming up! I know how crazy the labor, delivery, and recovery is! You guys will be great parents!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

I know just how you feel.. I couldn't wait to sleep on my stomach after having my girls! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your sweet boy!!