November 13, 2008

A Quick Visit

My really good friend Jolynn came to visit us just a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited that she was finally coming to see me in utah after living here for 5 1/2 years! Although I was a little bummed that Sheridan wasnt able to make it up with Jolynn. But we had alot of fun with Jo and Conner for the whole 20 hours they were here. Just before she was coming up at the last minute as they were loading up into the plane with my dad and brother, she found out that they were going to be coming back the next afternoon instead of 2 days later. Bummer! Ha, my brother Jared told me this before she was on her way to the airport but I neglected to tell her because I thought she might decided it was too fast and too short of a tripl So she found out as she was buckeling up :) Ha, I love you Jo! I had a blast and cant way for them to get their butts back up here again. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds like fun. I need to come see you sometime! Have you really lived there that long? wow time goes so fast when you are having kids. lol Are you coming home for christmas? Cant wait to see you again.

Wood Family said...

oh what a darling picture of us! You are lucky that I like you so much or I would still be pissed that it was way to short of a visit! haha but I am so glad that we were able to come anyways! I am ready for the next one, FYI hopefully at least a full day :) talk to you later Jo

themisswhit said...

WHOA! where did those "ladies" come from?! Have a kid, save some major $$$ on implants ;)

Heather Whitworth said...

Amber! What's up you cute girl! I'm stocking you through Kales blog. I'm so glad I saw your comment so I could see your cute little family. I miss you and need a haircut!!!! Love ya, Heather