November 7, 2008

Some Fun Outoors!

It seems whenever the weather starts getting cold its just that time to get out and do some shooting and christmas tree looking. We love getting together with Felicia and Darren and doing something outside. Their little boy, Jude, is getting so big. Here are some pics of him for those of you that know Felicia but never get to see her. It was fun packing all 6 of us up and heading up the canyon to play. We found one of the 2 christmas trees that we are getting this year. I can hardly wait to get my hands on all the christmas decor for this year especially the tree! So once it snows and Thanksgiving has passed we will by right back up there!


























6 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

oh looks like so much fun.. the little boys are too cute..

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber
I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing pictures of your cute little boy! Here is a link to our blog if you want to see what we have been up to. I haven't been blogging very long but there are some pictures of the kids and such. Have a great day.
Rana

Wood Family said...

Hey, I know its been forever since I posted but heck I just cant find the time to get my pictures on the computer! I'm so glad that I got to come and see you it was so nice to get a way and catch up we really need to do that more often! looks like you guys had a great halloween tyce looks so cute! and the two of you even dressed up,

Ydalgorf said...

Hey Amber
We are in Mesa. We have been married for 7 1/2 years now, Alex is 6, Topher is 4, Dani is 3, and Ellie is 17 months. All nicknames by the way! You will also see a few pictures of my nephew Carter on the blog too he is here 5 days a week so he does what the kids do. Unless his momma has a day off. He is about 6 weeks older then Ellie so it is like having twins! LOL He has been here since he was 3 months old. I thank the Lord every day that he goes home at night! My 4 are enough for me byt the time evening rolls around! Here is my email, send me your mailing address so we can send you a Christmas card this year. richnrana@hotmail.com

Aunt Tiff said...

HEy girl! I haven't seen Felicia since her reception:( their baby is adorable! I saw Cindy in the Bashas in Taylor the other day and she said she was way cute...please tell Felicia that her favorite older sister said hello. And you are as cute as ever!!

Aunt Tiff said...

sorry that was meant to say that Cindy said HE was way cute...not she!