March 29, 2009

Visit to Arizona

I was so excited to take a trip to Snowflake and visit my family for a whole week and a half. Tyce and I drove down with Felicia and Darren and Judd. I spent a whole day canning with Sheridan and her amazing mother Carol. If anyone ever needs to learn how to can or just get some canning done you need to talk to Carol Owens. So they spent their whole day helping me get a load of canning done. We had 5 or 6 pressure cookers going all at the same time. Man I now wish I could have gotten a picture of that beautiful site. I was pumped! Butter, chicken, carrots and potatoes! Thanks Carol and Sheridan for being to sweet and spending all that time helping and teaching me the tricks! It was a blast


I then got to take my cute neices and nephews out for ice cream. I have to tell you how cute my nephew Jett is. He cracks us up so much. He is only 3 and is the biggest little cowboy you will meet that young. He has his own pony whose name is thunderpants by the way and he knows how to rope and ride. Its too cute! Anyways here is a picture of them. Jett is the little one. Oh when we were at Mcdonalds he saw a cowboy there and pointed him out and said "hey look a cowboy!" He is pretty obsessed.


Then my sweet brother Jared and sister-in-law Mindy had their second baby boy! I was there for the whole delivery and watched it all!! Wow, it was really cool. The earth just stood still for a few seconds when little max made his way into this world. I even teared up a little when he came through. To think he was just up in heaven, so pure and clean. It was so amazing!


2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I wanna know why I wasn't invited over to join in the canning? Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Its really nice.....
when they are sleeping looking very cute....
so much of fun....
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand