March 29, 2009

Haircuts & Family In Town

Ok so its only been almost 3 months. So I'm on my usual blogging schedule. Yikes, the time flies. Alot has happened in the last 3 months. Glenn started a new job selling long term food storage and is loving it. I am loving having him home more often and having time to be with Tyce. Plans had a big maybe to move to mesa to sell for the summer and it now looks like we will be staying in Utah. I'm kinda sad but relieved about that.

Litte tyce just got his 12th or 13th (I dont know anymore, too many to count now) haircut. He still is ok with us using the clippers on his head and actually doesnt mind it but by the end of his hair cut he really just wanted a bottle and a nap. But he was a good sport like always.









It is always so much fun having my mom and Dad come up and spend sometime with us. After Being in Arizona for a week and a half I drove back up to Utah with my mom, dad and little sister Mckala. Jena, my littl sis, is getting married in May so my mom came up to help her wrap some things up before the big day. So my parents took us out to bowling and ice cream on BYU campus. It was a blast. My parents are really fun to bowl with. Oh and P.s. Check out our first group picture, yes, its true Glenn really dropped that bowling ball on jenas head! Total accident, and we got it on camera. LOL












12 comments:

Erika said...

I love the picture of Tyce jamming to the Ipod and the one of him hanging with all your bowling feet! Oh I can't wait to see you guys and hold that little boy.

Aunt Tiff said...

WHAT?!!! Jena...getting married? I swear she is NOT old enough!! I seriously am getting WAY too OLD!!!!

Aunt Tiff said...

ps...have I ever told you how much i love the Hatch family?!!

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Yeah...you finally updated the blog! Anyway, i'm excited to see you when we get back. We are going to Page today and hopefully fishing tomorrow out on LAKE POWELL! Which by the way, we need to look at the calendar and set a date for a trip! So we need to hang out when we get back! Love ya!

Becca said...

What the heck girl!! You were in snowflake and never called me? Sounds like you had fun though. I need to get my mom to teach me how to can. She is just never home to show me. You better call me when you come into town again. Miss you!

Kat and Steve said...

Glad you found your way back to your blog! Loved all your pictures. Congrats to Jena on getting married! And congrats to Jared on the little one. Tell him I said Hi. So, has Jena forgiven Glenn for dropping the bowling ball on her head? Sheesh!

the speers said...

Pretty sure you have the cutest baby ever!!

Ange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dub said...

tyce is looking a lot like glenn!! i'm sure you get that all the time. i can't believe you caught that on film of glenn dropping the ball. crazy. - warren

The Coor's said...

Ok, I love the picture of the bowling ball falling on Jena's head. I hope that she was okay but it totally made me laugh when I saw it.

*Molli* said...

Amber I don't know if you will remember me but I am Kendall Bryant's wife. I was looking at older posts on my blog and came across one of your comments and decided to look at your blog. I can't believe how much your baby has grown. It seems like you were just pregnant. He is adorable and you have a beautiful little family. Take care. Hope to formally meet you someday soon.

Unknown said...

Pictures are really beautiful....
In that marriage dress you are looking marvelous really beautiful...
thanks..
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand