June 9, 2009

April/May Update

Congrats Matt and Nikki! Glenns brother Matt just got married in Manti on May 29th. Im so happy for them both. I love you guys!







Obsessed with Motorcycles, fourwheelers, bikes, balls and anything with wheels! I think he is a true boy. Oh, he now can say vvvvvoommmm voooommmm... Ha so cute



OOPS, looks like he found the good stuff!


I went home to Snowflake for my sisters wedding reception and for my niece Chelsea's 8th grade graduation. AHH she is going into High School. I cant think about that cause it makes me so sad. She use to be a baby. I use to change diapers and be her little mommy when she was little. I love you chelsea!





Jena got married May 16th in the Salt Lake Temple! What a happy day for her. But Im so sad she wont be living with us anymore. She is such a good sister and the best Aunt to Tyce. We both miss her so muc already. Im so excited for her and Andrew with the start of their new lives. I love you Jena!!






Ofcoarse when the family is town I am super busy doing hair. My brother Jason let me cut his hair I think for the first time. We styled it a little different then what he is use to. I was surprised I even got this picture of him.. Isnt he so handsome :) Then There is my Sweet dad. I just love both these guys!



Day at the ZOO!! My friend Megan Stotts and my sister and I went to the zoo mothers day weekend. It was alot of fun! Because it was mothers day weekend us girls got a free 10 minute message and free ice cream! Tyce had fun and loved being outside. Im not sure what he thought of the animals, I dont think he yet cares.. Next year we will go again and see how that goes!








Summer swim'in with Judd!




These are pretty lame pictures but this is all we got of our little Ron-day-vue to St.George in April. We left Tyce with Glenns mother and went down for 2 days. We went biking and did some swimming and relaxing. It was so nice! First time to leave Tyce and be overnight without him. We sure misse him but we could get use to it for a few days, no problem ;)...





We took a quick fishing day up the canyon in Saltlake area back in April with the Jensons.. I think the little dudes had fun! First time on a boat for Tyce!




7 comments:

Liberti said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive! Your little guy is growing SO fast - but he is a handsome dude!

We need to get together!

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW...Super busy!! Looks/sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun!! I love the picture of your little man with his tie on!!

Becca said...

Its about time for an update!! Sounds like you have been busy. Tyce is getting so big!! What a cutie!! Jena looked gorgeous. I was sad I missed the reception. Do you have a full body picture of her? I wanna se her whole dress. Miss Ya!!

Caldwells said...

looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun! Your little family is so dang cute!

Blake said...

Glenn,
It is a good thing you are a good lookin' guy because your little man looks just like you. :) I miss you man. I know this is really Arizona's blog just like "our's" is really Danielle's, but I knew this would get you. Hope to see you soon. Tell your brother congrats on the wedding. Crazy! Isn't he like 14 or something.

Unknown said...

Great family ....
voooommmm....he is looking so cute he was drinking...lot of fun...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand

Andrew and Jena said...

you need an update!!!! :)