October 26, 2009

Politics & 5 Year Anniversary

I can believe its been 5 years! Glenn and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Sept 17th. Jena took tyce for a few days. We were planning on going to california and then changed plans last minute and stayed close to home. We got a session in at the temple (we are officially getting boring and old), went to dinner and hiked the "y". I couldnt believe it was Glenns first time and he grew up here in Utah county. Everyone has hiked the "Y" that lives here, so I thought. We enjoyed being "alone" and at times wondered what the heck we did before we had a child. It was so nice to just talk and catch up on life with no interruptions. Glenn has been the best husband I have ever had, LOL, that line was for you Glennie ;) He is my best friend and I am so grateful he is a big part of my life. I love you Babe.


Glenn and I got away sept 12 and headed up to the Saltlake "tea party" Glenn beck started back in March. If you are a Glenn Beck lover you will know what I am talking about. I felt really strong about supporting it and I was so glad we did. It was a really cool experience.


No comments: