October 26, 2009

Sheridan gets Bangs



I might die from posting this but I couldn't help myself. My best friend Sheridan payed me a visit here in Utah. We didn't get to meet up and hang out til sometime around midnight. Of coarse, like usual, we always give her a haircut when we see each other. This time we decided to do bangs. In the middle of it we were dying laughing at how ridiculous they looked! Of coarse we had to get a picture of her choppy bangs. I didn't realize I was filming it til a few seconds into it. Once I realized I had to keep it rolling. GOOD TIMES!! LOL... By the way, they turned out so cute! LOVE YOU SHERIDAN, come back soon to get those cut again ;)

1 comment:

Sheridan said...

You are so right.... You are going to DIE!!! I didn't even find this myself, Kiara had to point it out to me. Thanks a lot! I know where I stand now! Ha ha. I am crying laughing again with Kiara this time.